Claims, Complaints & Requests


The claim form must be completed in full and the original form must be submitted. A copy of the claim form will not be accepted. The claim form will be processed once an original form has been submitted. Copies of photos, if any, related to the claim may be included with the original claim form. For questions, please call the City Clerk's office at 661-854-3134.


To file a claim, please complete the following Claim Form and submit via mail to:
The City of Arvin, City Clerk's Office
P.O. Box 548
Arvin, CA 93203

In-Person Delivery

To hand-deliver, a claim during business hours bring to:
City of Arvin, City Hall, City Clerk's Office
200 Campus Drive
Arvin, CA 93203


To file a complaint, please complete the Complaint Form (PDF) and either email the form or mail the form to City of Arvin, City Clerk's Office:
200 Campus Drive
Arvin, CA 93203

Email Form

You may instead email the City Clerk the following information to :

  • Date(s) of Incident
  • The specific nature of your complaint (Please give as many details as possible)
  • Your Address
  • Your Name
  • Your Phone number

Requests to Fill Potholes

To file a request to fill pothole(s), you may call City Hall at 661-854-3134 or send an email to the City Clerk with the following information:

  • Address / Location of Pothole(s):
  • Your Name:
  • Your Phone number: