The Building Division is a key aspect of the development process and ensuring public safety, including satisfying local, State and Federal safety standards and codes. The Building Division is committed to ensuring that all projects satisfy the City’s Municipal and Building Codes while providing high quality customer service.
Building Division Links:
- Permit Application Process
- Building Permit Application
- Building Permit Requirements
- Construction Standards
- Building Standards for Carports
- Building Division FAQs
- Building Maintenance Fees – All Applications
- Building Services Fee Schedule Index
- Maintenance Fees – Maps, Codes, General Plan Update
- Building Services Fee Schedule
Owner-Builder Application Requirements:
In January of 2009, the State of California defined Owner-Builder application requirements in an effort to provide more consumer awareness and protection for Owner-Builders.
Building Official & Code Enforcement Officer
Schedule: Tuesdays 8:00 – 4:00 PM Thursdays 11:30 – 3:30